Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mary & Martha - a new (ad) venture!

I am super excited to announce that I am a new independent consultant for Mary & Martha! My own sister mentioned the company to me, and within hours, we both felt the pull on our heartstrings to join together in this mission - to empower women to create meaningful entertainment in their house - to serve God and to serve others. We can't wait to get started with two open houses in the next couple of days!!

Mary & Martha is an opportunity to share fellowship with other women, to love on women, and to combine your work and faith. If you feel like this might be a good fit for where you are in your life, I'd love to have you join my team!

Maybe sales is a bit much for where you are in your life right now, certainly a supportive get together with friends where you earn free and discounted products would be a welcome joy. Be a Hostess in May and receive these amazing incentives. Contact me to book and the calendar is filling up fast!!

Live in the &
~ Mary & Martha ~

   http://www.scribd.com/doc/222746824/May-Hostess-Specials"  style="text-decoration: underline;" >May Hostess Specials

by http://www.scribd.com/marallewis"  style="text-decoration: underline;" >marallewis

No comments: