Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh Mr. Sun! (April Rewind)

Running came to a quick halt here in the desert when the temps topped out at 105 last week. Add heat to mental burnout and you've got a recipe for some Eddy back tracking. Add a week long head cold and a stressful house hunting trip by my folks to my already increasing depression and you can't blame me for seeking solace in some Ben & Jerry's. Nonetheless, I will forge on. On the agenda this weekend --get thee sister's treadmill to my house!

Accountability baby. Here it is. April Rewind.


 Count: 12 Activities
 Distance: 56.11 mi
 Time: 9:36:21 h:m:s
 Elevation Gain: 991 ft
 Avg Speed: 5.8 mph
 Avg HR: 144 bpm
 Calories: 5,925 C

I'm committed to getting back at it. I'm allowing the "it" portion of it to be determined. I have in mind to start something different, I just have yet to figure out what it is. I'm not satisfied with my current state and I'm resolved to change it. No more hiatus. Onward and upward. Must embrace the sun not hide from it. 


























No comments: