Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 13 Training (really? is that what we are calling it?) Recap

 See Eddy run. Still. Trying to run. Training? Not sure you could consider this training anymore...

 8 mile fun snow run

Running has become a need now. I can feel the mood and tension start to build in me as I push the 48-hour-Eddy-has-not-run mark. I'm short tempered. I'm grumpy. I feel gross.

Although, I think Eddy's knees were pleased with our new can't-run-on-the-weekend cause we are now home alone schedule.

Eddy is on pace to run 100 miles in February, my second 100 mile month in a row. Which considering the nose dive that my motivation has taken, is pretty stellar. I just need to get over myself. Nothing much has changed. It has everything to do with my attitude and nothing to do with my ability at this point. I'm just grumpy.

Eddy will get over it. Promise.

Ps. Eddy really likes talking in the third person today. Annoying yet?

This week in review. I pushed my long run til this morning since weather on Friday (say nothing of my total lack of energy) cut me short. I was a slave to the plan, now I'm just planning to slave, however that may happen.

This week in review:


 Count: 4 Activities
 Distance: 26.70 mi
 Time: 4:38:59 h:m:s
 Elevation Gain: 681 ft
 Avg Speed: 5.7 mph
 Avg HR: 149 bpm
 Calories: 3,441 C

Since the Training is getting Eddified at this point - my only goal with my life in flux and the move to the desert pending the 3rd week of March is to keep a base mileage of 20 miles a week. I can do this, and then once life settles down, I can see where I land in Phoenix.

No comments: