Thursday, January 5, 2012

On the Calendar

I've done it. Signed up for my first half marathon. I did a late hail mary upon seeing a race that is more local and in April. So, get ready Cottage Grove, I'm coming for ya! I'm psyched up to run this. I will do it alone but it would be much more fun to have some friends to party with at the finish line! Anyone wanna join me? There's plenty of time to get ready!

 

 

Parkinson's Half Marathon & 5K


April 21, 2012
 
Glacial Drumlin State Trailhead
 
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
 
 


OVERVIEW

 Come join us for the first annual Parkinson's Half Marathon & 5K in Cottage Grove this spring.
This event promises to provide a racing experience and fundraiser.

The run will be an out and back format on the senic Glacial Drumlin State Trail between 
Cottage Grove and Deerfield.  The trail consists of compacted gravel that is very smooth
 and flat with very little grade.

This event will be chip timed by Race Day Events, LLC

No comments: