11 Random Things About Me:
- Sweet Potatoes are my favorite food.
- I can’t wrap a present.
- I’ve had lots of nicknames: Eddy, Maud, Pinkie, The Destoyer, #4, Batman.
- I was a founding sister of Chi Omega at Bucknell University.
- If I could do it all over again, I’m not sure I would go to Bucknell University!
- I wrote a thesis on Arminianism.
- I love school. I dream of going back, but I have no idea what I’d want to study.
- I’m pretty sure in my own personal purgatory I’d have to fold laundry for eternity.
- I’ve driven a car thru Times Square.
- I used to live in a Castle (and still do in my head!).
- Prosecco is my celebratory drink of choice.
Now here are your 11 questions:
- Dream car?
Range or Land Rover. Any vintage, old or new.
- Dream Running shoes?
Ummm…I like the ones I’ve got. Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12. Should I be dreaming for something more?
- If you had only 1 food to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Favorite TV show?
Right now, Downton Abbey. When season 2 starts in April, it might be Game of Thrones.
- Biggest Pet Peeve?
Drivers who text. Drivers than slow down or stop on a merge... ARGH. Gets me fired up just thinking about it.
- What friend (IRL or online) would you want to go for dinner with?
Robin to my Batman. Dre. She’s always my first choice (after Hubs, of course).
- If you could only strength train or run for the rest of your life which would you choose and why?
Run. I love the high.
- Favorite living things that lives in the water?
Sea Turtles. The really big ones. They just look cool and I can’t help but conjure up the dude Turtles from Nemo when I think of them.
- Biggest time waster?
- Runner’s World or Running Times?
- Favorite race distance? If you haven’t raced what is your favorite distance to run
So far, 5 miles. But ask me after my first half in April!