Thursday, November 3, 2011

Medium

 

This is a little bit of YAY me! I was feeling HOT, yes, like sexy mama Mara, trying on this jacket today. And I almost bought that darn thing just because it was one of those unattainable sizes (as I have previously blogged about). This jacket is a size Medium. Now, I will add the caveat that it is a medium at Lands End, which does tend to be a generous medium and translates into a 10/12, but STILL!! A medium. I haven't worn a medium in any memorable time of my life. I swear I went straight from 14X kids to 14 womens. There was no in between for me. So a medium is a great morale boost. I need a bit of YAY Mara right now, so I'll take it.

I also bought two pairs of size 12 jeans. Which isn't such a huge deal cause I've been in 12s for a while now, but cool nonetheless. Especially when you consider that this time last year I was celebrating getting out of size 24 and into size 22. What a difference a year makes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: