Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Goals. Round 2.


I've been languishing in my post goal accomplishment. Its been beautiful.

But...

I need goals. I've done well sort of fluctuating on 2 lbs on either side of my goal weight, but I'm selfish, I want more. So, here's what I've got going on.

I'm going to run a race. Big whoop you all say. I should have done it like 5 months ago. But 5 months ago I was chicken (and still am for that matter) and not mentally ready. I know I can run well. I know I can even run fast. So it is time to come out of the running closet and do it in PUBLIC. I'm hoping that I've convinced some mommy friends to join me at the Berbee Derby on Turkey Day, but if not, I will register as an individual and do it alone. Either way, it has to be done.

Second. Back to the weight. I want to lose another 15 lbs by my Birthday (April 2012). I think this is an aggressive and yet attainable goal. It will help me to have this goal as the SUGAR is getting me down as of late and I need to get my focus back. Especially thru the holidays. I can feel the food calling my name.

So, I put these two goals out to the blogosphere and expect you all to hold me accountable.

When this is all said and done (never going to happen), maybe I will go to Disney World.

1 comment:

Jenn @ A Runner's Road said...

First off.....15lbs is totally obtainable. You've got great willpower to succeed so I see it happening. Secondly, I totally wish I lived closer to run this race, or just run together for that matter! Great goals!