Thursday, June 30, 2011

7 Years



It has been 7 years and...

1 trip to Disney World
3 states
1 associate degree
2 beautiful baby girls
4 bed and breakfasts
6 jobs
5 moves
1 heart surgery
5 vehicles
1 trip to the Caribbean (clearly we are lacking in this category)

and between the both of us - 135 pounds + lost. And since this fateful picture, no less:




You have been my partner in crime. My better half. My lover. My best friend. My light. My best conversation and my most comfortable silence. This day, 7 years ago, was the amazing first day of our lifelong adventure together. I was excited about our small wedding in Canterbury New Hampshire but I was more ecstatic about the marriage that has followed and the future that we weave together every day. I can't wait to see where life takes us and to sit and remember all these amazing times when we are old (holding hands on a beach with palm trees somewhere).

I love you babe.

2 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Happy Anniversary! My 7th anniversary was on the 25th! We too are lacking on the tropical vacations!

Jenn @ A Runner's Road said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful post! And I love the little church!