Monday, May 2, 2011

Playing Nurse


There are a couple of reasons why the numbers are what they are. I am confident that I will see the trend reverse course here in the short term, but today, it is what it is. Eh Voila!

Weight loss this week: + 2 lbs
Total loss to date: 81 lbs
Weight til next goal: 19 lbs

I ran every other day this week. On Friday I ran 2.7 miles in 29 minutes. That is a great accomplishment for me. I am inspired by a number of my friends that completed 5Ks and other races this past weekend. I can only hope that I can attain the fitness to complete that type of race!

No time to lament the scales now. I am off to outpatient surgery for my youngest who is getting tubes in her ears this morning. Prayers for Dr. Isenburg and his team to take care of my Miss P.

1 comment:

Jenn @ A Runner's Road said...

Great job on all your runs this week!! Glad you are enjoying it too! T&Ps with little Miss P today!!