Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holding my Spot

Everyone seems to have adjusted to my new life, except... well...

The Cats.



(Ps. Let us just not even discuss the hideous ugliness of this couch. I was about to throw it out and got pregnant. This couch, when preggo, was the only place I could sit, put my legs up and not have back pain. So, the couch stayed... and the rest, as they say, is history.)

The cats are holding my spot. On the couch.

They are willing me to resume my pre-weight loss evening routine of slumping emphatically in front of the TV and getting in a good 3 hours of kitty cuddles.

I won't do it! I won't do it. You devious felines. You tempt me so.

Erik & I are going P90 together every evening now. I am still working out in the morning as well. Double duty. If this doesn't firm up this flab and convince my cats that I am not returning to the couch, I don't know what will.

The cats are proof that old habits die hard.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

ARe you doing power 90 or P90x?

agirlcallededdy said...

Kim -

We have both. We are starting with the P90 and will probably move onto P90X after we get going..

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Love those cats! Let them have the couch, you'll be too busy with working out!
:)

Business logo design said...

So cute cat`s..