Monday, April 11, 2011

A Mere Mesa



I think there is a brick, or something similar, in my stomach. Ugh. I am sitting here, in my capri exercise pants, tank top, sports bra, running shoes, and just the idea of moving makes me want to hurl.

I'm stuffed.


If I was really nice to myself, I would have just given myself a buy this week. Skipped the scale entirely. After all, it was my birthday. I avoided a cake, but that doesn't mean I didn't celebrate. Celebrate TOO much. A little of this, a taste of that, a drink of that, and I am feeling like a beached whale. Don't get me wrong, it was YUMMY. Lobster anyone? But my body is definitely not happy about it. Not happy.

Weight loss this week: +2 lbs (bleh bleh double bleh)
Total loss to date: 78lbs
Weight till next goal: 22lbs

I think I can officially declare myself - PLATEAU anyone? Anyone?

I've really struggled with my appetite in the past 2 weeks. I've indulged in one too many glasses of wine and snacks. The exercise is constant, and I am doing well in that department. I recognize that I am going to have to shake it up to keep the scale moving. I've inquired in the aqua boot camp class at the local gym, and started to think that I am going to have to move out of my basement (goodbye Wii) and into the real world if I want to reach my next goal, 100 lbs lost by 8/31/11.

Let's hope this is merely a mesa. I got up here. Now, I am turning around and going down.

On the positive side, I did reach my goal. Right after New Years, I declared my 3rd goal, 75lbs down by my birthday 4/7/11. Done. Now to eradicate this brick from my stomach and this malaise from my limbs.

Here I go. Heading out into the big blue yonder... see that funny looking girl running down the street. That might just be me.

No comments: