Monday, March 28, 2011

Before & After 80 Lbs

In response the the request for an updated Before / After. I figured 80lbs is as good a milestone as ever to update my collage:



Some details on that before picture. Xanthe was in the foreground playing in the kiddie pool last summer. My head was cut off, but rest assured, that WAS me. I was wearing a maternity tank top (from year earlier preggo with Porter) and size 24 Target jean short.

Some details on the after picture. Taken 3/26/11 in preparation for dinner out with my family. Wearing, size XL Banana Republic shirt (not PLUS size, ha!), size 14 Eddie Bauer Jeans. Oh, yeah, that IS me.

5 comments:

SaintTigerlily said...

You look awesome Mara and should be so proud. WAY TO GO!

Michelle said...

You look FANTASTIC!

Darby said...

You rock, Mara! Way to go, hot mama!!!

Jenn said...

Wow!!! You are gorgeous! Way to go!

Penny said...

You are doing great. You will get those last few pounds off. Just hang in there. Love the before and after pic's. You look great.