Monday, February 21, 2011

Down not out!

The little green mucus monsters have taken up residence in my sinuses and are staging a warefare against the females of the household. For once, my husband seems to be faring well, although he certainly paid his dues over 2 months of constant colds this winter. Not sure why this particular cold is kicking my butt. The decongestants are sucking the life out of my face like a vacuum, and well... not feeling so fabulous this morning. So much for President's Day shopping.

Weight loss this week: 2 lbs
Total weight loss to date: 72 lbs

Earlier this week, I was celebrating another milestone: Sz 14 Jeans. I didn't buy them, but I did admire my tushie in the dressing room mirror. The fun is in the trying..

"Onederland" is just round the corner.

No comments: