Monday, February 7, 2011

The Dog Days are Over!


I listened to my anthem song this morning and so inspired about getting to my 100lbs goal! The dog days are over people! Whoo Hoo!

Weight loss this week: 2.5lbs
Total loss to date: 69 lbs
Pounds to go til next goal achieved = 6 lbs

I am feeling very encouraged, despite my self declared - "pig out" last night during the Super Bowl. I was ok until I went in for seconds on pizza (huge craving since I started this diet!) and then chips, and cookies, and wine... oh, the vino! How I love thee... but how you cloud my willpower and judgment...

Oh, wait. I was feeling good about my weight loss..

A bit sad, cause frankly, I had been down at the magic 70lbs threshold for a while this week, and I can almost smell the 75lb goal around the corner...

I also took another go at this bod with my tape measure. In order to see the changes in other ways, I can make my first report on the the changing body:

Body changes since January 12, 2011:

Waist = -1 inch
Hips = - 2 inches (this is my biggest challenge area)
Chest = - 2 inches
Thigh = - 1 inch
Calf = no change
Bicep = + inch (thank you cardio boxing)

Thank you again to my wise friends who said I would need to new way to see my body changes. You were sooooooooo right. It really helps to know that even though the pounds are slowing down, the changes are still taking place.

Here's to another good week!

No comments: