Monday, January 31, 2011

Three


Today is January 31, 2011. It is exactly 5 months (somehow I thought it was more) since I changed the way I was living.

The normal weigh in and some milestones:

Weight Loss this week: 3 lbs
Total Loss to date: 66.5lbs

Thrilled to finally get passed the 65lbs threshold where I had been hovering for a couple of weeks!

Weight to go to next Goal: 8 lbs (75 lbs loss goal)

Pants sizes down: 4 sizes (24 to 16)
Shirt sizes down: 4 sizes (3X to XL)
Bra sizes down: 4 band width sizes, 2 cup sizes. (Go figure!)
Ring sizes: .25 (I've swapped out my actual wedding set for fear of them falling off.)

We celebrated Xanthe's 3rd Birthday this week, and in solidarity, I lost 3 lbs. It is a nice way to get back on the losing side of the scale. I am very motivated to see my next goal met. And happy that some of the pictures are starting to show the face that I haven't seen in so long.

Thanks for all the encouragement. I wouldn't have been able to stick with it without you all! Feel the love?

No comments: