Monday, January 17, 2011

Potato Zucchini Pancakes


I am back from my new favorite breakfast indulgence... Potato Zucchini Pancakes from either Monty's Blue Plate or Hubbard Ave. Diner (same owners, different places, different menus EXCEPT both offer my pancakes). My taste buds delight in the herbaceous onion potato cake topped with the dollop of the cranberry apple sauce and a taste of sour cream. It is a good thing that I like these now, instead of some yummy pancake concoction topped with delicious pure maple syrup.

It is a good day.

Weight loss this week: 3.5lbs
Total weight loss to date: 64.5lbs

I am enjoying the luxury of a closed office and an open daycare today. I am suffering some guilt for the 3 loads of laundry that are sitting unfolded in my bedroom, and the pictures that have yet to be hung in the girls room, and the cast-offs taking up residence in Porter's room, not to mention the several snack cups worth of Cheerios that are littering our living room... and I could go on and on.. but nonetheless, I have every intention of sitting on this horribly ugly couch and watching Twilight with my honey. Priorities.

No comments: