Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BEFORE

 


Some very smart friends told me that I will regret not taking BEFORE pictures. They were right. So, as I sit here and watch the finale of the Biggest Loser, I have scanned my Picasa albums for the worst of the worst. These pictures are not only horrid in showing all the nasty nasty weight, but they are just horrid photos all together. Nothing pretty in these. But, I figure, that is what THEY do.... the THEY of makeover fame.

I will get all glam for some AFTER pictures... just haven't done it yet. I think I might even have to don my boots. Maybe I will start my AFTER collage now, and just keep adding to it as the new fabulous pictures keep on coming in..
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your pictures made me cry (not because they are hideous) but because of the long way you have come. You don't even look like the same person anymore. So glad you are becoming a new healthier you for yourself and your family.