Wednesday, December 22, 2010

AFTER

 


Heading into Christmas and needing some weight loss "pep" as I face the yumminess that is cookies, pie, egg nog and all things Xanthe refers to as "treats". My After collage is missing that full body AFTER shot. I had hoped to get a good shot this past weekend and was sad that the camera didn't seem to reflect the new me the way I hoped that the new me looked.

As for this week, any weight loss is good work. I've got the same goal for this week that I had for Thanksgiving. Keep at it and if I don't gain weight I've done well. At least I appear to be over the stomach bug I had earlier this week. That was no fun!

Merry Christmas to all my friends. I miss you dearly and wish I was better at keeping in touch. Would help also if we could just stop the clock and have a coffee, eh?

Much love,

Mara
Posted by Picasa

No comments: