Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Note of Thanks


It is the most wonderful time of the year. In my quiet moments I reflect on the joys of my life. I say a little private thank you to God for all the blessings in my life.

I marvel in the spirit of my princess Xanthe and my Porter pumkin. I look at their little blue eyes and realize how awesome life is. They constantly remind me of the thrill of life - their enthusiasm for even the most basic things. Thankful for kissable cheeks, blown kisses and the laughter of sisters holding hands.

I am thankful for a husband who loves me for better or for worse. Who encourages me in all my silly endeavors. Who pampers me with the love, kindness and understanding day in and day out. He lifts me up when I am down. Makes me beautiful when he smiles at me. Brings laughter and joy to my life daily.

To my parents for showing me what a loving marriage and family life is all about - thank you. It is easy to learn what love is when you see in your family. Thank you for your years of love, support and encouragement.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: