Monday, November 8, 2010

Ditto


It is Monday - and although I contemplated moving my weigh in date until Thursday given my off cycle post last week, I am sticking to my poor choice of days (at least, for the time being).

Loss this week: 2 lbs
Total loss to date: 40 lbs

Had my weigh in day been any day but today, this would have been a better week. But, Sunday is my bad day (game day chili is my downfall), and thus, Monday morning is always a bit depressing.

Wisconsin is flirting with winter and I am so thankful that Mom & Dad have let me confiscate their Wii Fit. At this point, I am not sure if I would have gotten so far without it. What can I say? Flying like a bird and waddling like a penguin suits me. Although my "Mii" is way cuter than this pic, swap out the mustache for some pig tails, and that is basically me.

No comments: